1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18 engine damper help

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by jimmie_dean, May 4, 2009.

1. jimmie_dean

jimmie_dean New Member

I have a 92 civic hatch with a 96 integra LS (non-vtec) motor. I just installed a turbo kit about 2 weeks ago and the motor is moving when i punch it. i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on an engine damper? i have heard from a few friends that have used them that they are worth it but thought this would be a good place to ask. if you think that it is a good investment please let me know what you think is good one to go with. thanks!

2. red91efhatch

red91efhatch New Member

I guess it depends on your HP it might be worth it, here's a popular one used on a couple 500+hp civics I know of http://www.laskeyracing.com/shop/balancers.htmif your motor is rocking you may also consider stiffer aftermarket engine mounts.

3. jimmie_dean

jimmie_dean New Member

i got hasport motor mounts, but was thinking on doing the energy suspension. do you think its a good idea?

4. red91efhatch

red91efhatch New Member

energy suspension as a means of making the motor not move? no. if you're into autox or drag racing it's an ok investment, if it's just a daily driver then it would be a waste.

5. 024548406960

024548406960 Banned

nn

:calban:

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted