b18 hatch rpms bogging at idle PLEASE HELP!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Foreverbreathin

"Shatterd Dreams"
ok i got a b18a1 89hatch, when i first start it up it idles high(2g), then after a little while it will begin to bog, like from 1200 to 1800 rpms up and down up and down. and i cant seem to figure out what it is i replaced my tps...well actually i replaced the whole throttle body cause i was haveing problems gettting off the tps. so i started it and it was still doing the samething...so im thinking well maybe that tps was bad too. so i got them both of and there were both good so thats not the problem. can anybody help please...it is really annoying and it cant be good for the motor. so HELP PLEASE

i already did that...also i conected the fuel pressure regulator vacuume to another vacuume on the back of the intake manifold( didnt unpug it just tapped into it) and it stopped but i think thats not all when i drive it around and see if it worked for good then ill reply once again...but thanks for the help

well i was right it didnt work it still does that just not as hard...it does it most of the time it only idles normal once in a while...im still not sure what it is i really think it is something in my vaccumes...if anybody has a vaccume diagram for a b18a1 in a 89 hatch...that would be great..or if anyone has any other answers to my problem im open to try anything i just want it to stop...thanks

Back