1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18 in accord?

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Virchew, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Virchew

Virchew New Member

I just got a 2000 accord ex sedan. I was thinking of putting a B18 in it, I was told that mostly any honda motor from around 94 to 00 will fit in a honda made in those years. Id like to know will a b18 fit in my car? It is fuel injected, and I would plan on putting a turbo, headers, intake, and exhaust, after the engine change. I also took in consideration that, I can save for an evo, but I would have to save 20g, prolly take out a loan for modds, tell me what you guys have in mind, thanks. Yes, the VTec is a 4cyl.

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

No. Just no.

3. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

Just save up for the Evo and keep your honda stock for reliability and gas mileage reasons.

4. hazzardboy95

hazzardboy95 Hon-daaaa

Just my opinion but wouldnt the accord be really under powered with the b18. If anything sell that and grab an h22 and do all your mods to that. You will have a hell good combo if done right.

5. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

couldn't have said it better myself.
    exactly
    you missed the many points in this thread. the guy is way off for many reasons. he needs to just chill and save his money and do his research.

6. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

Ecatly what I would have said.

This guy has no idea what he's talking about and neither does whoever he talks to.

Asking if the car is fuel injected shows your extreme lack of knowledge on automobiles. I really think you should do a lot of research, not only on Accords or Hondas but just general information on automobiles.

I would suggest not even popping the hood of your car until you've read up enough to learn at least the bare minimum of how an engine works and such.

And I only say this because asking us if the motor is fuel injected shows you know very little.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted