B18 Mini Ram Horn T3 turbo manifold.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 13 2005, 08:34 PM
you guys do any top mounts?
[post=554018]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't but I think Josh does.

What does that have to do with me? I have perfect feedback on Ebay and you can contact any and all of my customers to ask about my amazing turn around time and customer service! Josh does his thing I do mine, we do not work together. He has had his issues in the past but everything is straight with him now. He takes his manifolds very seriously. Plus the fact if you look and check he is the CLASSIFIED moderator at HMT.

Originally posted by CSaddict@Sep 14 2005, 03:42 PM
What does that have to do with me? I have perfect feedback on Ebay and you can contact any and all of my customers to ask about my amazing turn around time and customer service! Josh does his thing I do mine, we do not work together. He has had his issues in the past but everything is straight with him now. He takes his manifolds very seriously. Plus the fact if you look and check he is the CLASSIFIED moderator at HMT.
[post=554513]Quoted post[/post]​

Post deleted, I took it the wrong way.

haha wow, a guy has a few bad transactions years ago and he cant escape. shit. i readily admit when iw as younger a made a few mistakes, who hasnt. i am on top of my gamne and ship shit out promptly as you would expect. i take my manifolds work very seriously.

i am the classifieds moderator on homemadeturbo and i keep myself on the banned list because its funny, also because i voluntarily keep it posted, i believe, it has a joke next to it. i could remove myself if i so desired but i chose not to B)

so have some faith in the ol hotrex, people make mistakes and peole reform. and for the record i never ripped anyone off, i just shipped late. whoop ti fucking do. thats was years ago and it is way behind me.

for the record, i sell on honda-tech, d series . org, and just about every other site. i am not banned from any of them.. geez

dave and i work out of the same shop as we are food service techs for the same company. although we do work together in the shop, our operations are fully independent.

dave makes quality shit at solid prices, as do i. buy with confidence.

i vouche for you not knowing much about anything. your opinion of me is not relavent. a bad transaction in the past does not reflect my present situation. get a life /

what are you two nukkas doing on my first honda forum

It's Dan (quicksilvia)

BUMMPPPPPPPP

Originally posted by FFCiv@Sep 15 2005, 06:17 PM

It's Dan (quicksilvia)

BUMMPPPPPPPP
[post=555179]Quoted post[/post]​

im here cause brian (pissedoffsol) lives 5 mins from me and alot of the local honda junkies are on here... just keepin up with the local jones'

Originally posted by hotrex+Sep 15 2005, 06:32 PM-->
@Sep 15 2005, 06:17 PM

It's Dan (quicksilvia)

BUMMPPPPPPPP
[post=555179]Quoted post[/post]​

im here cause brian (pissedoffsol) lives 5 mins from me and alot of the local honda junkies are on here... just keepin up with the local jones'
[post=555182]Quoted post[/post]​

toobad they all havent found the MHT NE way

Back