b18 swap under way

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trrbocivic

hello all..I'm new to this forum but not new to 4th gen civics..I jus bought a slightly wrecked 93 teg for $400 with 101,000 miles and droppin the b18 in my 91 4dr dx...my question is being that I have a whole car and the teg is obd-1 with no injector resistor box do I jus swap everything under the hood to the civic? I jus got the car yesterday and removed the damaged front clip I haven't taken a very close look at the wiring yet..or are there any nighmares involved in this and jus keep it obd-0? I'd rather go obd-1 and stay with "the times"..(rear disc conversion, whoo hooo!!)..any help appreciated thanks

no. Rywire has wiring packages to suit your needs. Swapping the entire harness is the ghetto way to do it. If you have to ask questions, you're going to cause yourself a lot of headaches.

Go OBD1 =) Checkout our website for the wiring deals.

yea im gonna check out the wire packages for sure...i figure since i have a whole car should i jus swap everything and do a free swap..even with the wiring pacages it'll set me back$100 or so-- still a free swap in my eyes...shit i already have a buyer for the ls trans so im off to a good start...so if i get a b16 tranny do i need a b16 clutch (stupid question for some but i need to know) im sure not ALL b series clutches r the same...

Back