b18a crx 1/4mile times???/

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxfreak

what u guys been runnin around stock? like maybe exhaust system and intake but nothin more..i havent taken mine to the speedway yet but im guessing around 14.8 or 7 maybe TINy bit lower....i beat a 5.0 mustand and a 1988 porsche 944 turbo s which runs like 14.1 in a 1/4 mile but maybe the guy just doesnt drive good....let me know some times so i can average it out...

the guy in the turbo S wasnt racing you dude.........ive never driven a 944 turbo s, but ive driven a 944 turbo, and they are fast as all hell. and the ultra rare turbo s is even faster. lightly modded b18a rex?? not gonna touch it pal.

if ur friend ran a 14.3 then hes damn good, my friend that drove the Audi TT AWD in Sport Compact car( had over 450 hp) has an LS civic, and runs 14.3's with i/h/e and hes been driving his whole life. I on the othe hand, ran a 14.91 with a clutch that slips like a bastard, getting new clutch soon, after i break it in ill tell u what i run.

lol a clutch that slips like a bastard.....but hey tedwright there was these stoner rocker guys in the car and it wasnt nice at all this thing wasnt taken care of and even when we werent racing he would go to take off and the car would jump all over the road i mean this thing sounded like it was gonna fall apart...ive tried to race one before in my old rex and BAM that mother fucker was gone then i did this swap and those kids were just dumb they werent racer guys u can tell looked like it was his first time driving thats why i was so amazed because i was like man this thing should have smoked me...

Back