b18a in CRX vacuum line questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spdr

For some reason or another the vacuum lines from my map sensor and all the other sensors on the intake manifold and on the fuel rail have been disconnected I was wondering if anyone else wth the ls motor knows how all the vacuum lines hook up to the motor or had some sort of a diagram for all the vacuum lines. If it helps my engine is out of a 91 ls and the car is a 88 CRX Si... Thanks

umm well if i hadnt already checked that and realized there wasnt i probably wouldnt be posting in here so lets try this again.. does anyone know where i can get a diagram other than underneath the hood of my car? thanks

f8af12ee.jpg

Originally posted by spdr@May 12 2004, 06:53 PM
For some reason or another the vacuum lines from my map sensor and all the other sensors on the intake manifold and on the fuel rail have been disconnected I was wondering if anyone else wth the ls motor knows how all the vacuum lines hook up to the motor or had some sort of a diagram for all the vacuum lines. If it helps my engine is out of a 91 ls and the car is a 88 CRX Si... Thanks

search on honda-tech, there was a pic of it a couple months ago, and is the son reason or another that the vacuum lines got disconnect from all the senors and fuel rail becuase you disconnected them and don't remember how to put it back on, or was the vacuum line ghost again?? j/k...

Back