B18a into 89 CRX SI wiring problems!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow im so confused after reading all this
alright i got a ? im wondering if anyone can help me i got the obd0 b18 that was in a 89crx hf
and the body was horrible so i took it out and put it into my 90 crx si
and now that i did that it will not start im not getting fuel to 1&4 and no spark and i tried a new dizzy and spark plugs and wires still nothing if anyone can help me it would be apprecitated are the 88-89 harness's different
and do i need to switch the fuel injectors or what im so confused after reading all this someone please help me

^^^^^^exactly right! I just did thi same swap. all you need to get if it is an actual Si is the original engine wiring harness from the car you are swapping into. also this is true if the motor is obd0.
Holy Thread from the mother-fuckin'-dead Batman!!!... Start a new fucking topic...

A year, thats nothing, I found one in For Sale section someone just posted in that the last post was from 2003.

somebody help please. i have a 88 crx with a b18c1 engine. i got it like that, and i have no idea how to connect the wires into the right place, i think my v tec is not connected cause the engine only revs up to 7000. and the engine is not working good until its warmed up.

i will apreciate u guys if u help me

my first honda

hi i have a 89 hatch si and im considering a swap, im thinkind about a b series, i am really new to honda, so bear with me i have been doing a little reading and i dont know which way to go, im goin for the broke mans swap. i have a few questions, how long does a swap usually take for someone with reasonable mechanic skills and commen sense? what swaps will smog and ref in cali? can i build a b18b1 or is b18b2 the way to go and can i add vtec to one of these motors? exodus had some good information in his post but is it applicable to a hatch? waht is the cheapest most efficient ways to go about getting all the stuff i need for a swap: as in do i have to peice it together hit up the local picknpull on the weekends or try and get a parts car from a salvage auction? any help is greatly appretiated.

hey exodus i was wondering if the inforamation on the b18 swap for the 89 crx is applicable to an 89 hatch? and if there are any changes

88 crx si the same thing as the 88 crx hf for the b18a1 swap

Back