B18a into a civi lx 95

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18a 400 bucks will worth it in a civic lx 95 ?
thinking about a b16 head on it?

im sick of telling people its a bad idea over and over again ... theres probly 9000 posts on this site telling people that
and people still want to do it
so fuck em

do it up
spend 3x what the correct engine would have cost you
go through all the bullshit involved with trying to make an OBD-0 engine work in an OBD-1 or 2 car
find out that the great deal your getting is cus the engine is 10+ years old and probly fucked

wanna do it .... go for it

ROFL...E_SolSi you kill me man.

B18a would be a great engine if your car was a OBD-0..But guess what it's not. Go find a B18B1, B18C1, B18C5 if you want to stay in the B18 class. Seriously a B18B1 will maybe run you 1k for the engine at the VERY most and drop a good tranny like a GSR tranny or a LS if you are low on funds. I love my B18B1 with its matching LS tranny. It's a blast to drive around town in and I have never regretted the amount of work that it took to drop this engine in and make it all work. Good luck to ya./..

agreed, get a b18b1, b18a will need to change to obd1, and get a b18b tranny which will cost u alot more. get a b18b or b16, and be done with it.

if you can get it ( b18a) from a 92 93 integra then its already OBD-1 if im correct

Back