b18a newly build motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18EFHatch

just got done rebuilding my b18a for a ef civic and i'm being deployed in a few weeks so i need some of this crap gone.

The motor was stripped down to bare block, the cylinder walls honed and pistons cleaned up and the whole motor was rebuilt with all new gaskets, water pump, oil pump, and timing belt. comes as a complete motor minus a dizzy, a/c, and power steering pump. type R pully is really the only modification but i have stock one too if you want to run AC and power steering.. stock intake and stock exhaust. stock head and cams. I wanna get at least $500 for the whole running motor because just the parts to rebuild it were a little over $300 and my time to do the work is worth money too. all work was done by me and a coworker at S.H.O.C performance here in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania.

I also have a manual ls tranny i can couple with it for the right price. with a decent clutch. will not sell the tranny alone. only as a swap. more info you can send a mesage here or TEXT me at 724 331 7814.. Do not call unless i ask you too because i might be at work.

Back