B18A Price Quote

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maije CRX 1.8T

I am in the process of giving my CRX a new engine and was wondering if anyone was selling, or knows anyone who is selling a B18A particularly from a 92-93 becuase of the higher horses and torque, but yeah, if anyone can be of help, itd be greatly appreciated

I'm sorry I can't help you on locating an engine, but I can give you a little advice. If you have the opportunity to drive another vehicle while locating your engine, by all means do it. In other words, take your time to find a good deal. I am in the process of wiring a B18A into a 91 civic hatch and I got a steal on the "entire" donor car ( entire 91 Integra delivered to me for the neccessary parts & picked up when I'm done) for $300! At the time I found it I was literally waiting for the call from an engine shop south of me for twice that amount (w/o the wiring harness, etc.). Good luck on the swap, just be as patient as you can and perhaps you'll get a better deal than expected. :)

thanks, yeah patience is a virtue, as is a fat wallet, anyways, i was reading something on this site about how to make my stock motor run quicker, which is somethin i might do in the meantime as i look for my real engine, thanks for advice, im taking as much insight as is handed to me right now, im hoping for the best, where u located at, i live in Orlando

ya shop around, check the local wreckers for complete cars. then u can get seats, hubs, brakes as well as engine. there was a integra for 1000(canadian) running when i got my engine, but it was sold the day b4 i had themoney together. then i bought a complete engine for 600 more! seems like alot, but my engine was perfect condition with low KM's.

Back