1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18a1 longblock + extra

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by b18c5crxtasy, Nov 10, 2004.

1. b18c5crxtasy

b18c5crxtasy Senior Member

if anyone around chicago needs a b18a1 motor, please contact me. i will sell you the block with sensors, and internals, head, intake and exhaust manifold for 200. anything extra is negociated with me. no dizzy, no clutch/flywheel/pressure plate (auto vehicle), no tranny. will arrange for pickup only please contact me. will take best offer but local buyer is mandatory. wanted to put the motor in and build lsvtec but zc was much cheaper to build.

-josh

2. b18c5crxtasy

also will include aftermarket oem honda alternator only crank pulley (opened but never used). motor does not have timing belt on it.

3. b18c5crxtasy

i just realized i said, "aftermarket oem". that's kinda ridiculous sounding. it's a jdm stock honda part.

no, really. come buy my engine.

4. b18c5crxtasy

5. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

for 200 bucks i may just pic it up i live in gurnee, IL 45 minutes north of chicago....pm me and we can talk about it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted