B18A1 Port and Polish HP gains??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nagro

Hey, My friend owns a 92 integra with a b18a1 and he is looking at getting a port and polish job done. He is also goin to get the intake and exhaust mani's port matched and he will be adding a CTR intake and throttle body as well. I told him that this will be a good start to his motor and it will be turbo eventualy.

So my question is how much hp is expected to gain for a P&P, Port match and CTR intake and T/B?

Thank you very much

Joe

if you posted this in the engine building forum someone would have replyed, but i would think 20-30 hp denpending on how big the port job is

it really depends on who is doing the work. not all p&p jobs are created equal. if he is going turbo forget the CTR intake. just save the money for the turbo.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Apr 12 2004, 04:45 PM
if you posted this in the engine building forum someone would have replyed, but i would think 20-30 hp denpending on how big the port job is

no way, you would have to dramatically change compression for it to make this much of a difference. were talking about more like 5 hp, 5-10 at the most.

This is not Swap-related. This is the Swap-related forum.

Try again in the right forum.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back