B18b 96+ obd2 swap in lx sedan 97.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey Guys this Thred will be for my whole swap process of swapping my b18b into my 97 lx sedan ive notice there really not much on Honda Swap swapping in 4 doors maybe its because there really no diffrence in a 4 door.i was going to do a wire tuck but then thought of always having to take off my fender if theres a short or need to splice into something im f**ked.Even though it is a daily driver i like my cars clean in the engine bay.I will list all things that are show as time progresses.

b18b OBD2 -Came out of a 98 integra with only 75.000

99-00 SI T bracket

b16 POST MOUNT which is placed on the drivers side of the engine to take out the old one u need to take out the timing cover and get to those three bolts take them out and put the B16 POST MOUNT in bolt it up and ur ready to go.

b18 Tranny mount should bolt right up I HOPE!:cool:

IF I HELP U ON ANYTHING
!!REP!!REP!!REP!!REP!!REP!!

"when u work on getting something right it should neva go wrong":)

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 372
  • get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
hey, xxji3lazexx im glad im not the only one on here wrenching on a more door civicmines a 96 . The question i have is yours a automatic and if so what trans brackets or any special changes to bolt up to your trans . thanks in advance

Back