b18b block for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrnice1058

ok i have a b18b block just sitting in my shed that i have no use for it is perfect for someone wanting to do a big time build, i have the crank for it and the hbeams but the pistons i wouldn't use at all i also have a set of arp head bolts i was going to use but i am not going to use them if you want just the block and what ever is in it 100 buck if you want it with the head studs 125 let me know if you need pictures of it i will take some for you
thanks guys

18301 is my zip code if you want to look it up the pictures will be on the way later today aight thank guys

Originally posted by mrnice1058@Aug 10 2004, 08:41 AM
18301 is my zip code if you want to look it up the pictures will be on the way later today aight thank guys
[post=374716]Quoted post[/post]​

cool i"ll bid for it set a date for end and i"ll bid any one i really need it too! dont care about milage!! :D B) :ph34r:
i'll give you $150 Formby46@hotmail.com. let me know

If it isn't sold yet I'll take it, I lived in milford and travel up there at least twice a week, If he doesn't take it by Monday next week I'll take it off your hands.

I will take it how much to ship to corpus christi texas 78418. Let me know and i will paypal you .
Thanks, Ravunous

Back