1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18b block for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by mrnice1058, Aug 10, 2004.

1. mrnice1058

mrnice1058 Senior Member

ok i have a b18b block just sitting in my shed that i have no use for it is perfect for someone wanting to do a big time build, i have the crank for it and the hbeams but the pistons i wouldn't use at all i also have a set of arp head bolts i was going to use but i am not going to use them if you want just the block and what ever is in it 100 buck if you want it with the head studs 125 let me know if you need pictures of it i will take some for you
    thanks guys

2. projectxspeed

projectxspeed Senior Member

Im very interested in your b18b block. Where are you located I need one for a turbo build up. Could you hit me with pics at projectxspeed@yahoo.com, and how many miles does it have?

3. Bri94lst

Bri94lst Senior Member

Where in PA are you from? i could come pick it up E-mail me at Bri94LST@aol.com, please send some pictures also...thanks!

4. mrnice1058

mrnice1058 Senior Member

18301 is my zip code if you want to look it up the pictures will be on the way later today aight thank guys

5. formby

formby learning in progress

cool i"ll bid for it set a date for end and i"ll bid any one i really need it too! dont care about milage!! :D B) :ph34r:
    i'll give you $150 Formby46@hotmail.com. let me know

6. mrnice1058

mrnice1058 Senior Member

the end date is when i get one person to commit to buying it and when i get the paypal or the check

7. bhj0887

bhj0887 Junior Member

If it isn't sold yet I'll take it, I lived in milford and travel up there at least twice a week, If he doesn't take it by Monday next week I'll take it off your hands.

8. Ravunous

Ravunous Banned

I will take it how much to ship to corpus christi texas 78418. Let me know and i will paypal you .
    Thanks, Ravunous

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted