b18b for 75 bucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

ok guys i have posted this before but now i need to get it out do to lack of money. the motor would need a water pump and crankshaft micropolished in order to run it, in the worst case scenario you could part the motor and make a profit....heres what you could sell for parts:
LS block
4 ls pistons
4 ls rods
complete perfect condition ls head
complete intake manifold
exhaust manifold
motor mount
oil breather box on back of block
ls crankshaft (just needs micropolishing)
b16 throttle body
b18 fuel rail and injectors
b18 oil pan
and all the little shit on it like thermo housing,coolant lines, fuel feed line etc.

please people help me out. local pick-up only im located in caliornia, bay area zip code 94928

pm sent. BUMP for such a dam good deal. somebody please help me out and buy this motor i need the money to ship something out that i sold. if anybody has a question about it they need answered within a day or shorter then e-mail me at sxymike4u@aol.com peace -mike

I am in San Francisco, and have cash. I can be there tonight if need be.
I sent a PM too.

As of right now Maasey is trying to buy it, and has cash in his pocket and hoping to pick it up tonight if possible.

lol, if I find out where he lives we can race there. :p If you live outside of San Francisco, you will probably beat me traffic after 5pm when I get out would kill me.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 2 2004, 04:25 PM
Traffic would kill me too, if I knew where he lived either. And you'd beat me, all I have right now is the beater DX. :lol:

haha, I drive Dx too, but I am now MPFI DX. lol :p so it would be slow DX Vs. slowDX. this is quite the even battle.

sale is pending at the time. ill keep everyone posted, maasey is next in line if this guy falls through. peace -mike

sorry maasey, blanco picked it up a little while ago anyways let me know if you need anything...i'll give you a good deal on it if i have it. peace -mike

Back