B18b In A Del-sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EdrikLongtail

I reading some info from Hasport.com on engine swaps because i was told they have good info on reading this i got little scared on if i have the right parts and seeing hasport very good company i take their word.. they only had info for a 96 b18b and up. But some of it applyed to obd-1 b18b So at the momment im a little confused and a little scared:eek: :wacko:

car-93 del-sol obd-1
Engine swap 94-95( b18b obd1)

-info i got from hasport-
Axels- 94-97 Axels from the Del-sol

Transmission- Hasport comes with a coversion kit to turn into cable but thats only 96 and up.. am i safe?,or do I have to go cable like 96 and up engines?

Mounts- Hassport Engine Mounts also same with trans. Or stock civic or intega mounts ( could use some input here too)

ShiftLinkage- 94-97 del-sol shift linkage

I know its very poorly put togather but i kind of hurry :blink: ,plz mind my spelling and grammer

you dont need the hasport mount kit (i have it its VERY stiff and you get a LOT of vibration in the car)
you can use 3rd gen integra mounts
your car has a hydro tranny, the engine you want has a hydro tranny.... nothing needed here
for axles you use the integra ones that come with the swap
for the shift linkage you will need it from a 94-97 Del Sol VTEC (with the B16 in it) any other linkage will not work

and :thumbsup: on the 93 Sol (i have one too)

[chris rock]"passenger side airbag? fuck the passenger he didnt pay all this money for this riiiiiide"[/chris rock]

Back