b18b longblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

hey everybody im selling a b18b longblock due to need of money for insurance,registration,smog and tires so i dont have any choice unfrotunately so im gonna let this go for 300 bucks....thats right 300 and you take it home but i wont ship it. you need to pick up.im located in california ,bay area zip 94928 anyways on to the motor and whats included.

94 LS bottom end everything is there minus one rod cap and waterpump.
92 LS head with complete intake manifold....fuel rail,injectors,throttle body with good TPS. exhaust manifold is included. unfortunately i dont have any pics but you are more then welcome to come see the motor right now it is just pieced together as in not assembled correctly anyways i dont know exact mileage but i have looked at the cylinder walls and you can still see the crosshatch from when it was honed from the factory so i would say its a low miles motor. now if i have forgotten anything or you want the motor feel free to e-mail me at sxymike4u@aol.com thnx for interest. -mike

Back