b18b obd2 in 95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

First post so Hi

i have a b18b obd2 and want it in my 95 civic. i have a obd1 wire harness off a ls and want to use that 1. because i dont have the harness to the 0bd2 and 1 need to keep the ecu obd1. so far so good.

Q1. will the distributor from a 0bd1 work. i thinks so

Q2 same with alternator from a obd1 on my obd2.

Q3. under the timeing cover side of the engine there is a small plug that my harness dose not have a spot for. Under the belt pulley. i dont think i need that but im not sure. What is it.

Thanks. jsut need to clearify before i put it in and have a hard time making changes.

the plug on the alternator on a obd2 is square and on a obd1 its round. ill trader you your obd2 alternator and obd2 distributor for my obd1 1 alternator and distributor. the plug your talking about is the crank fluckuation sensor obd2 have it your ok and you do not need to plug it in just leave it hanging there out of the way and your all good let me know if you want to trade parts i really need obd2 parts thanks man email is turbohatch96@hotmail.com

Back