b18b Revhard II??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bdogggut34

what have been typical HP at the wheel numbers using this kit on an LS motor?? Also for people with experience any 1/4 times? Could you please list any extra parts you have if you have stuff other than what is included in the kit?? They are on sale right now and i'm thinking about picking one up, i'm looking to get at least 230whp but not more than 250whp, can this kit get there easily or not? thanks

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 20 2004, 07:46 AM
they make about 200-225 at 6-9 psi
[post=405105]Quoted post[/post]​

do you know if this is a good kit to get what i want, i mean as far as expanding to get 230-250? Or where a thread is that explains this more, i searched but didnt find what i needed

i wouldn't go more than 7 on the kit without throwing out the fmu and upgrading to a hondata-like standalone with larger injectors and some dyno time.

yea , after the kit was on i was going to go Hondata 200b next, so i'm taking it that this kit will definitely get me the 250whp i'm looking at providing i upgrade the fuel management system??

Back