B18b Vs B18c Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rzr181

Hey guys im new and tried to search for the answer to this question without luck (probably didnt look hard enough but here it goes) I bought a 92 Civic Eg8 i would love to get 300+ whp out of it (or even enough to beat the lambos and vipers and such) but im having difficulty trying to figure out which route to go LS or Vtech... Would I get more power for my money building a Turbo B18b or c??? please dont flame me to much but there will always be those haters but as much details your willing to give im willing to learn. thnx:ph34r:

well for that kind of power its gona have to be turbo so just save the extra money and get the b18b1

Honestly, a B18C swap would be more feasible and efficient for your goal. It's going to take less effort to get to 300whp, where as with a b18b1 you might need to open up the head to get it there comfortably. Both are obviously going to need to be turbocharged.

Lambos and vipers? Haha have you ever driven a 300whp Civic? It is quite different than 300whp in other cars, mainly because of the weight.

If you're on a tight budget, b18b1 and see how close you can get to 300whp. If you've got some extra cash, b18c1/gsr and call it good.

Back