b18b1 obd1 jumpers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zack zerr

well im about to swap my b18b1 obd1 motor into my si... i have the conversion plugs for the dizzy to make it plug in my obd0 harness... i also have the jumper for the ecu.... will it work with obd0 injectors or should i use the obd1?? are the clips the same??

What ECU are you using? If you are using the OBD1 P75 then I recomend ditching the resistor box and using the B18B1 injectors.

whether you use obd0 injectors with the box or obd1 injectors without, the car will run exactly the same. doesn't matter whether the engine was obd0, 1, or 2.

well i was gonna have my brother convert my p28 but no its not an option... so which ecu should i look for? how much should they be?

you're looking for either an obd1 pr4 or p75. the pr4 is available in obd0 form and the p75 is available in obd2 form as well, so be sure whichever one you get that it's obd1. depending on what kind of deal you find (be it eBay, craigslist, etc) it could run anywhere from $40 to $200.

well i plan on putting a turbo of a twin turbo supra and pushin like 8 psi... which would be better for boost? should i have my p28 converted to not run vtec?

Back