B18b1 swap code 41

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
Last week I swapped my 94 hatch with a b18b1. Everything was fine and I didn't have not one cel. The other day I had to tap a thread for one of the holes in the tranny but my header was in the way so I took it off and it was kinda hanging by the o2 sensor. When I was done, put the header back on and I got a check engine light. Today I pulled the code and it was a code 41. I think thats a primary o2 sensor heater. What does mean? What needs to be fixed or checked? I know if its a code 1 my o2 is bad, but what does it mean by heater?
Thanks for any help.

change the 02 sensor i have the same problem, so, just change it.
i just dont buy one, because im lazy.
4 long blinks and one short right.? 41

Yea, actually...I just grabbed that off a civic vx hatch and was fine until I had the header hanging by the o2 sensor wires. Maybe I pulled out a wire from the weight of the header? :shrug2: But what is the Heater circuit malfunction mean?

i have no idea, but when you pull that code, thats the way its called. because some models like obd 2 has 2 o2 sensors. i dont know, its hard to explain but the 02 should just fix it all.

Back