B18B1 With Cable To Hydro?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlowRider

Hi. I am using a 97 integra b18b1 in my 94 civic I got a nice cable tranny with brand new axles for free so I am going to do a cable to hydro conversion. Which Clutch kit should I use one for a 97 integra or a 91 integra or does it not matter? Also I want to buy a lightweight flywheel. Same question for which ear should I buy it? And one more question. The engine was from a auto car. And I am making it standard. Will the bolts that hold the auto flywheel on work for the standard flywheel they say AT on them? Thanks

So, you're actually going hydraulic to cable. Get the clutch and flywheel for the motor.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 21 2005, 08:02 PM
So, you're actually going hydraulic to cable. Get the clutch and flywheel for the motor.
[post=476716]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks alot. What about the Flywheel Bolts?

Should come with some, if not, go to Honda.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 21 2005, 08:02 PM
[post=476716]Quoted post[/post]​

Dont do this. If you do the shaft of the tranny wont fit the disc properly. Cable trannies have smaller input shafts than hydro trannies. Make sure you get a disc that is for a CABLE tranny only. The flywheel and pressure plate doesnt matter. Im really not sure if the pilot bearing size is different, just to be sure i would get a pilot bearing for the year of your tranny.

Back