b18b1 without tranny...can i put a cable tranny on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

ive come to find out the motor i want to swap in my 88 crx is without a tranny...i kno if i got a hydraulic tranny id need a conversion kit...would a cable tranny bolt right up with out any major modifications?

since most B series are interchangeable then YES.... DO some god damn research before you fucking post a stupid question.

Originally posted by LsB16CrxHF@Aug 29 2004, 11:52 PM
jeeze if its a stupid question then dont bother answerin...im a lazy noob lay off jack ass
[post=383518]Quoted post[/post]​

haha. he was a little harsh but he is right. use the search tool before askin stuff like this; its been covered a million times.

as for your question a ys1 from a 92-93 gsr will help out ALOT. i have the ys1 on my b18a and it makes a world of difference. good luck man ;)

how about both off you fuck off and leave him alone. this site here is to help people not evryone has been in this sport and has knowledge if you think it is a stupid question than don't reply to it

the point is he didnt fucking search... I didnt say it was stupid question, just one that he could have answered with the fucking search button.

Back