B18B1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mstrymxer

ok tell me if you think this is a good deal. a b18b1 with engine stand for a hundred bucks? and what would i need as far as tranny axles ecu to put this in a 89-91 crx or a 91-93 civic hatch.....would this be a good daily driver with some speed ...and to answer yes i will eventually turbo this...

if its in good condition yeah its only $100

a 91-93 civic hatch.....
um if they made these it would look very odd...box meets bubble there are two dif cars there 88-91 hatch and the 92-95 now i dunno bout the 4g but for the 5g its a basic plug and play get the ls tranny and axles and p75 ecu(obd1 makes for easy chipping) and its in and then search here for wiring

how hard is this gonna be...ive never swapped an engine b4 and what websites could give me a detailed example of how to do it?

everything you will need to know can be found somewhere on this site. look at previous posts and search for your answers. most of the time you dont have to ask a question. odd's are it has already been asked and answered

p.s. swap articles and reference materials

Back