b18c engine swap to a civic 00.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamaniac

what do i need to buy for this swap and if i got to do any modification to the car.

I just finished my B18C swap into my 99 EX and i love it !!!!!!
i highly recomend it and it was very easy to install.

were are you getting the motor from? mtry to get ECU,Axels, Shift linkage with the motor....

yes, i am traing to find the complete packege but i need to now if i use the b18 harness or the civic one.

you can use the the b18 one and also you can use the civic one.

i just depends on how much work you want to invest into it. i beleive using the b18 one is the easiest way to go....anyone correct me if im wrong...

i personally have the b18c one in my car..

Just use the civic harness..What trim is your civic (EX,DX....)?If you have an EX model its just a bolt-in process.If you have a DX or anyother non-VTEC model its just as easy but you need to wire VTEC.Your going to need a complete change over.Also i forgot,your car is obd2b(i maybe wrong,im a EF guy) so depending on the year of your motor you may need to change the obd of the motor.

my car is a 99 ex civic y think is a obd2. if i want to use the integra i can use the same drive shaft our i have to buy the integras and if the mount will fit.

everything should just bolt up and wiring should be a plug n play process using either harness EX or B18, i believe its better to go with the B18 harness tho. as for the drive shaft, the only thing different is that you'll need a half shaft from 'teg or an equivelant b-series.

Back