b18c mounts with LSD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

truoss

I am attempting to install my b18c in my civic. I just noticed that the rear mount is not lining up with the holes on the block. Is this because of the LSD transmission? All the other mounts are working...all these mounts are from a GSR and are supposed to work. I don't understand this at all.... Please help!!

Thanks

No, it's not b/c of the LSD tranny. Is your Civic an EK? If so, I'm pretty sure the rear mount must be from a 99-00 Si.

sorry...I didn't give all the info. It is an 0bd1 gsr going into a 94 civic hatch. I thought I could use all GSR mounts??? The GSR rear mount fits to the frame just fine...it just doesn't fit to the engine! Holes don't line up. The holes on the engine are further apart than on the mount.

The mounts should slide in like Michael Jackson slides into little boys. I think somebody either screwed you and gave you the wrong mounts or you need to try harder.

The guy must have just sent me the wrong rear mount. The holes are clearly too close together on the mount. He also sent me the wrong lower drivers side mount...it doesn't line up at all! I wonder which mounts he sent me....they don't look like my CX mounts either. Anyway, thanks for the help guys.

Back