B18C w/ S2 IM into 91 CRX DX...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi guys,

I am having trouble finding out what fuel feed line I have to use for my CRX DX with B18C swap. Also FYI/FYAI The B18C has a Skunk2 IM with a stock B series fuel rail. I need to buy a pulsation dampener, but I also need to know if I have to buy a B18C fuel feed line and all the bolts and washers to connect it to the stock DX fuel filter. I just wanted to know if I could use my stock DX fuel feed line, or if I do have to get the B18C fuel feed line.

Here is the list of parts that I think I need to buy, but I want to know if I can use my stock DX fuel line first before buying all this stuff:

#33 90428-PD6-003, WASHER (12MM) (x3)
#2 16680-PE7-661, DAMPER, PULSATION (x1)
#3 16705-PD1-003, GASKET, MUFFLER (x1)
#4 16722-P72-003, HOSE, FUEL FEED (x1)
#29 90008-PP4-E02, BOLT, BANJO (12MM) (x1)
#30 90009-PP4-E01, BOLT, SEALING (6MM) (x1)
#34 90430-PD6-003, WASHER (6MM) (x1)

Any help would be great
TIA

EDIT: forgot to add the pic:

http://www.acuraparts247.com/sunnyside/jsp.../13ST70_B04.gif

I've heard that the DX fuel lines wont work. DX and Si's have different fuel lines.

Actually, this may be correct seeing as how the DX's were DPFI and the Si's and HF's were MPFI. As a matter of fact that is perfectly correct. I didn't even realize that when I posted last night. Just buy a Si or HF fuel filter and the fuel line that connects the filter to the fuel rail either from a junkyard or Autozone or a Honda stealership and you should be fine. Let me know what else you find out. :thumbsup:

Well I know that a Si fuel rail would work because I know a few people that have used that on their setup. I tried to find a used Si fuel line online but I couldn't find one. I know somebody that will sell me a fuel feed hose, pulsation dampener and bolts and washers from a B16A1. That should work too right?

Thanks

Back