b18c1 eg motor mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c5seetaillights

i have a b18c1 in my eg hatch, i just got some new innovative mounts cuz my stock mounts are passed shot haha, i was wondering if i could use all the same nuts and bolts or if i need new stuff cuz they were already torqued, also does anyone know the proper torque specs? are there any diy writeups on changing mounts? all info is appreciated -thanks:D

Depending on the kit (billet/ steel), on an Innovative Replacment Kit you should be able to use most of your stock hardware. Any nuts or bolts you would need to change will come with the kit. Everything will torque to factory spec. The only thing you may want to consider if you decided to go with a really stiff bushing (85a/ 95a) is using loctite to ensure your mount do not vibrate anything loose over time.

wow thanks i never thought about that, they are 95a so thats deffinatly something i should consider, the kit did only come with 2 bolts and 2 washers so hopefully thats enough, thanks for ur input :D

Back