B18c1/ GSR Jackson Racing Supercharger for sale...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingmarc63

This is complete kit. It is currently on my civic and everything will be included for a complete running car. It made 255whp while on it a 9psi. I still think the tune wasn't perfect. kit will be include
all belts, hoses, brackets, fuel enrichment kit, blower manifold, bolts ect
Will take pics for interested people.
This is not on a daily driven car but my autocross one. I put about 5k miles a year on it the Supercharger has about 4k miles on it and was purchased new.
Will accept aftermaket manifold as a part of a trade.

ASKING ONLY $1300 shipped ...the cheapest blower you will find on here...

;)
Originally posted by kingmarc63@Jul 22 2005, 04:15 PM
This is complete kit. It is currently on my civic and everything will be included for a complete running car. It made 255whp while on it a 9psi. I still think the tune wasn't perfect. kit will be include
all belts, hoses, brackets, fuel enrichment kit, blower manifold, bolts ect
Will take pics for interested people.
This is not on a daily driven car but my autocross one. I put about 5k miles a year on it the Supercharger has about 4k miles on it and was purchased new.
Will accept aftermaket manifold as a part of a trade.

ASKING ONLY $1300 shipped ...the cheapest blower you will find on here...
[post=529971]Quoted post[/post]​

I am going back n/a so I need serious inquires before I take it off the car......

i am really insterested in this kit i been looking for on for a long time is there any thing you need or want to get the price down for i can get or i prolly got any you need formn lil interiour parts to while motors let me know wht we can do i am goign to try to get a loan if not email me flauzier@aol.com

I need $1300 firm before i even think about selling it.
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 24 2005, 09:33 PM
i am really insterested in this kit i been looking for on for a long time is there any thing you need or want to get the price down for i can get or i prolly got any you need formn lil interiour parts to while motors let me know wht we can do i am goign to try to get a loan if not email me flauzier@aol.com
[post=530564]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by kingmarc63+Jul 26 2005, 11:24 AM-->
bluhatch95
@Jul 24 2005, 09:33 PM
i am really insterested in this kit i been looking for on for a long time  is there any thing you need or want to  get the price down for i can get or i prolly got  any you need formn lil interiour parts to while motors  let me know wht we can do  i am goign to try to get a loan if not email me flauzier@aol.com

[post=531344]Quoted post[/post]​

ok man well i got to cheach funds out and i will get back to you asap i want it

no problem...shipping will probably $50 so u will be getting it for 1250.
call me if you are interested
618 791 2991

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Jul 26 2005, 11:57 AM-->
Originally posted by kingmarc63@Jul 26 2005, 11:24 AM
bluhatch95
@Jul 24 2005, 09:33 PM
i am really insterested in this kit i been looking for on for a long time  is there any thing you need or want to  get the price down for i can get or i prolly got  any you need formn lil interiour parts to while motors  let me know wht we can do  i am goign to try to get a loan if not email me flauzier@aol.com

[post=531344]Quoted post[/post]​

ok man well i got to cheach funds out and i will get back to you asap i want it
[post=531377]Quoted post[/post]​

Back