B18C1 in a 91 Civic Sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic650

If anyone knows how I can go faster with an all motor engine, please, don't hesitate to speak up. It's all stock right now, and is still fast, but I wanna build it up. Even if you haven't done this swap, if you have a 95 GSR with mods, tell me what's cool. Thanks,

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 25 2005, 09:36 PM
Uh, you can do just about anything....
[post=451404]Quoted post[/post]​

\

:werd: ..You can do just about anything..
I have a gsr swap on my civic and Im ready to drop another 2500 on it to make it faster..dont get me wrong , its preety fast for a sedan, and i have beaten a lot of civics and teg outhere..but i want more power ..I mean....Its up to you.......How much money are you willing to put on your engine...? what are your hp goals....?

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jan 25 2005, 09:17 PM-->
@Jan 25 2005, 09:36 PM
Uh, you can do just about anything....
[post=451404]Quoted post[/post]​

\

:werd: ..You can do just about anything..
I have a gsr swap on my civic and Im ready to drop another 2500 on it to make it faster..dont get me wrong , its preety fast for a sedan, and i have beaten a lot of civics and teg outhere..but i want more power ..I mean....Its up to you.......How much money are you willing to put on your engine...? what are your hp goals....?
[post=451429]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not sure about how much I want to spend. Don't have anything right now. I just wanted to know what people have done to their own cars that they liked and what added the Horse Power. Like what brand of Cams, Headers, Intake, Exhaust... you know.

Well, read up on the site to see what other people have done. Depending on what kind of power curve you want, what kind of responsiveness you want, and how much cash you're willing to throw out- you can spend anywhere from $1000-50000 and have anywhere from 100whp to 1000whp. You could go crazy like me and go for all motor response and drop tons of cash cranking up your compression and displacement, or you could go for all out power drag strip style and spend your money bulletproofing your block for a humongous turbo. There are so many things you can do- but you need to tell us what you're looking for before anyone can give you any kind of serious recommendation.

Back