B18c1 Into A Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twin t Vtec

Can i dump a 94'or later integra GS-R B18C1 engine into a del sol as a direct swap or are there mod's to be done?

as long as you mean the DOHC VTEC model it will drop right in all you will need to do is add wires for the secondaries ... or get the skunk2 intake manifold and say fuck the secondaries

I'm doing sorta the same swap right now. 94 B18C1 w/ skunk2 intake mani. into a 93 del sol s. All your mounts should be good, you may have some obd issues depending on what year motor you get, but you're already wired for vtec.

Also, if you're referring to the vtec model, I'd consider keeping the b16. Its a pretty decent starting point. If that's not enough, maybe consider picking up a GSR, LS, or B20 block or a turbo kit. Do some research and figure out what you want out of the car, then plan your build from there.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 26 2003, 11:15 PM
as long as you mean the DOHC VTEC model it will drop right in all you will need to do is add wires for the secondaries ... or get the skunk2 intake manifold and say fuck the secondaries

or you can drill them out but that takes a little skill and a lot of patience. still waiting to see what it dynos at.

Back