B18c1 Or Ls Turbo In A Rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rcrx91

I have a 1991 crx Si in mint condition with 66,000 miles and I plan to do a swap,. I have been planning on doing a b18c and later building it up. But I have been thinking i might be able to get alot more power out of an integra ls engine then put a T4 turbo on it. But I dont want any higher miles than I already have.
thanks for the help

actually, i was going to ask the same question... i too have a 91 Si, but with 185k miles... i was wondering too... i was going to do b20/vtec, but i am having a change of heart...

EGL, in my experiences with the LS/Vtec they usually suck, i only have 1 friend that has built one correctly, it is insane fast, but outa the like 10 people i know that have tried to do it right, hes the only ones id trust. if u arent good with engines and all that, dont go ls/vtec, ull get a shop to do the work and they suck. stick with a GSR id say, i have an LS in my 90 CRX, and i wish i had vtec b/c i get bored once it hits midrange in 2nd, yes the turbo will help that. but turboing a gsr will be faster but more expensive. if i was u id buy a gsr, get components u can use for when u get a turbo, like bigger exhaust intake cams and all that, so then when i get a turbo down the road it wont be as expensive, and it will roast any LS/T on the road.

Back