b18c1 turbo ef LOOK PLEASE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bb16hatch

ok im about to run the ic pipes could some 1 post some pics of ef with a turbo kit so i can get some kinda idea of how to run the pipes if you guys know were some pics are please let me know im lost right now

Quoted post[/post]]
ok im about to run the ic pipes could some 1 post some pics of ef with a turbo kit so i can get some kinda idea of how to run the pipes if you guys know were some pics are please let me know im lost right now

niiiceee....
well, the passenger side pipes are easy to run, but the driver side are a little complicated since you dont really have much room to play with.. I think There are a couple of pics here from sir kid old hatch...I dunnno...
YOu might want to PM him...I do have them saved in my PC but not sure if he wants me to post them, even though i got them from here...

:p

....Post pics when youre done..Let us know how everything Goes...
<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">GOOD LUCK</span> :worthy:

I had trouble with mine because of my 3" downpipe, and having the compressor housing on the passenger side...

I ended up running it over and kind of in front of the manifold, then through the AC Accumulator hole.

I've taken the engine bay shots down, and I don't have any at work. I'll get it back up when I get home.

Here's what it ended up like. Made 325whp/226wtq at 15 psi on a 9:1 compression b16.

civic01.jpg

Back