B18c5 CRX conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yks03

Hi I just bought my CRX with the intentions of swapping in a B18 engine into it, but i need to know if I'm gonna have to use the B18's tranny and drive shafts. Any information will help and feel free to give me tips about this project I will be very greatful because this is my first Honda project and i really dont know waht im getting into.
Thanks Yasin

yea you have to use a bseries tranny..if you go hydraulic then you need the hydro-cable conversion..if you go cable then itll work with the stock clutch setup

My tip to you is to do lots of research BEFORE starting your project this will give you a heads up on issue others have had and will avoid you having the same issues saving you time, also check out the swap articles and other articles on the main page of this site, I was able to do my first swap by myself with very few questions until the very end, so I know if I can do it you can too. also Google and helms/haynes manuals are your friend also.

And forget the C5, just get a GSR motor and save yourself $4000 bucks.

Back