B18c5 N 88 Crx Si...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c8r9x_si

i was wondering if anyone can give me their opinion on the difficulty level for a b18c5 swap into a 88 crx si. like on a scale of 1 to 10...since i've read about the obd factor...i guess its ok to put an obd-2 motor into a car that is obd-0 but is it going to be anymore difficult than putting an obd-1 motor in the same car?? and what is this i hear about a cable to hydro tranny conversion??? is there a kit out there on the market that i could just purchase or am i going to have to let a shop do it for me?? but yeah thats all for now, thanks for any help givin.

won't be the easiest swap... for the obd... you should convert the car to obd1, then conver the engine to obd1, and run it on a chipped p28. and i believe hasport sells a cable/hydro conversion thingy. if you can't get that to work out, you can always use a SiR or b17 cable tranny.

if you havent done a swap before i would suggest you have it profesionally <-(sp) installed either that or if you know someone whose done a d to b swap help you with it :hmm:

Back