b20 in 91 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmslim9295

ok guys i got a rhetorical question................my friend has a 91 crx si and plans on getting a b20 motor with either ls or b16 cable tranny. He already has a pr4 ecu a ls manifold and also has a sirI b16 manifold. What I need to know is what else does he need besides motor mounts, shift linkage, and axles? I read all the forums and they said something about a DA integra throttle cable and left side mount. Does he need those parts too? When they say left side mount do they mean the tranny mount or the drivers side mount?? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

well.............i know that this question has been asked before and i know a lot of guys get tired of answering the same ol' dumb motor swap questions. So that's why I asked this question cautiously. I'm pretty knowledgable about motor swaps and i've done 2 in ef civics i just don't see much info about putting b20's in this chassis. I know all the basic stuff needed for the swap but i just wanted to know if there was anything else i should know before we start tearing his car down.

Back