B20 into 91 STD Hatchback?

Which hubs and knuckles should I use for my swap?

• 91 Civic SI

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 90-93 Integra

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91ed6

I recently posted a thread talking about my new car and engine swap am planning on doing. I am picking up a OBD1 JDM B20 complete swap this Friday to swap into my 1991 Honda Civic HB STD. I know that I am going to have to convert from DPFI to MPFI, buy engine mounts, ecu jumper obd0-obd1, make some changes to my wiring harness, trim to fit my radiator hoses, cut and reweld my header flange to fit my cat, use obd1 map on the throttle body, use a 90-93 integra rear transmission bracket, 90-93 integra throttle cable, and make a dent by the driver side for alternator clearance, My question is the axles, the swap is coming with everything including axles, but I don't which ones yet. But I have heard and read that I am going to need steering knuckles and hubs from a civic si 91 or integra 90-93 since my STD hubs are too small for a b-series axles. My question is which one would be the best.

i got the da knuckles hub and calipers and my std hatch stops on a dime and gives me nine cents back i love em...

I'm not sure if the DA integra hubs themselves will fit in the Civic knuckles. But if you can, yes, they would be the same 90-93.

no you just take the whole knuckle and hub assembly and the calipers from a 90-93 integra trust me it works the only thing i suggest u get from the si are the sway bars and endlinks... trust me the std hatch never came with any sway bar and it body rolls like a son of a bitch and at times can be real crazy and scary lol

and i know for a fact that the pad surface is bigger on the DA brakes because the parts store gave me civic si pads and they were too small they were i would say a 1/4 in shorter as well as thinner from side to side...

$50 for the fronts. I have the DA brakes all around on my CRX with the Integra booster, master cylinder and proportioning valve and like said before its incredible. Just make sure you get an alignment after because the geometry is different on the DA knuckes and it throws the toe out. And sway bars are always a nice upgrade.

I just found out that the JDM B20 is coming with a LS tranny. I plan on buying the integra knuckles and hubs from HMO or the local junkyard.

Back