1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b20 swap into 93 civic help!

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by qwikcivik, Mar 12, 2008.

1. qwikcivik

qwikcivik New Member

im about to help out a friend this weekend with his car he has a b20 crv engine in his 96 civic but he totaled that car so now were swapping the engine into a 93 civic. this will be my first motor swap and for him too. does anyone have any advice that i might need to know as far as axles would they work on the 93 civic, could i just swap the entire engine cradle from the 96 into the 93? i couldnt find any information thru google for diy b20 swaps threads if anyone knows please post

thanks!

2. killercannible

killercannible Senior Member

Same as an ls swap, you need a 94-00 integra tranny(any kind unless its jdm in which case any b series hydro tranny is good). The tranny mount is the same but you need the drivers side integra mount, teg rear t bracket, and the two front tourque mounts.

3. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

Axles must be b-series. You will need a b-series hydraulic transaxle, shift linkage, the mounts specified above(one torque mount is fine), an obd2a LS ecu and it should work out just fine.

4. qwikcivik

qwikcivik New Member

i have all the needed parts i guess from the 96 civic im using everything from it.. i just need the steps needed to removing/ installing the engine as far as wiring/ installing everything thats hydrolic into the 93 civic since the engine is ob2 and the vehicle is ob1

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted