b20 swap into 93 civic help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

qwikcivik

im about to help out a friend this weekend with his car he has a b20 crv engine in his 96 civic but he totaled that car so now were swapping the engine into a 93 civic. this will be my first motor swap and for him too. does anyone have any advice that i might need to know as far as axles would they work on the 93 civic, could i just swap the entire engine cradle from the 96 into the 93? i couldnt find any information thru google for diy b20 swaps threads if anyone knows please post

thanks!

Same as an ls swap, you need a 94-00 integra tranny(any kind unless its jdm in which case any b series hydro tranny is good). The tranny mount is the same but you need the drivers side integra mount, teg rear t bracket, and the two front tourque mounts.

Axles must be b-series. You will need a b-series hydraulic transaxle, shift linkage, the mounts specified above(one torque mount is fine), an obd2a LS ecu and it should work out just fine.

i have all the needed parts i guess from the 96 civic im using everything from it.. i just need the steps needed to removing/ installing the engine as far as wiring/ installing everything thats hydrolic into the 93 civic since the engine is ob2 and the vehicle is ob1

Back