baby cut from slain mothers womb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think that there have been a few other cases like this... where an unborn near-term fetus was stolen by someone desparately wanting a baby of their own. :(

Anyone else notice this little detail in the story?
Authorities had been questioning a man and a woman who were in the same place as where the baby was found in eastern Kansas. A red Honda hatchback matching a description offered earlier by police was in the driveway of the home.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 17 2004, 10:04 PM
I think that there have been a few other cases like this... where an unborn near-term fetus was stolen by someone desparately wanting a baby of their own. :(

Authorities had been questioning a man and a woman who were in the same place as where the baby was found in eastern Kansas. A red Honda hatchback matching a description offered earlier by police was in the driveway of the home.

[post=433983]Quoted post[/post]​

ugh... that bitch... anyway... yeah I noticed that red hatch thing, That should narrow it down to a few thousand cars... <_<

This was actually in a movie like 10 or so years ago. I have no clue what it was called, but they did that.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Dec 17 2004, 11:51 PM
just buy one.
[post=434015]Quoted post[/post]​

Buy a baby? Adopting any child or baby is expensive, even one from another country. Plus the screening process is usually very rigorous... ironic as there is no screening process for having a baby naturally.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 17 2004, 10:04 PM

good thing you were in mass at the time. :lol: :p

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Dec 18 2004, 02:16 AM-->
94RedSiGal
@Dec 17 2004, 10:04 PM

good thing you were in mass at the time. :lol: :p
[post=434039]Quoted post[/post]​

Even if I were in Kansas.... no way Jose!!!! I'm extremely allergic to babies.... and fortunately, so is Matt. :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 17 2004, 11:55 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@Dec 17 2004, 11:51 PM
just buy one.
[post=434015]Quoted post[/post]​

Buy a baby? Adopting any child or baby is expensive, even one from another country. Plus the screening process is usually very rigorous... ironic as there is no screening process for having a baby naturally.
[post=434018]Quoted post[/post]​

too true, too true.

Back