Back to "bassics": The Iceman Commeth

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Omg u bought a xiphos? Geez...are you a Necrophagist fan?

I have wanted an Iceman forever, it's my second love behind the Les Paul

I need a couple months to get back in shape so to speak, then I'll be ready to record

i love Oli's tone, so i got one :)

5Photo.jpg

my arsenal includes a ernie ball musicman sting ray for my bass and a parker fly mojo for my guitar. i actually just uploaded a video of pictures of my crx build and i wrote a song for the video. here it is.

YouTube - metalman.mov

cool song y0! i hate processed drums :( why can't anwayone make a VST that doesn't sound like ass?

cool song y0! i hate processed drums :( why can't anwayone make a VST that doesn't sound like ass?

i know. there are some pretty good metal drum loops out there but nothing beats the real thing. im pretty good at the drums too but i dont have a drum set and mic-ing drums is the biggest pain in the ass ever! i try to make all the music myself. i made those beats on my boss DR909. haha i use the roll button for the double bass pedal.
anyways,
heres my acoustic
img191.jpg

my old PRS knock off
l_93e1de35b722ad89c565b9776c8c249e.jpg

the music man
l_78721b9fbe7461db22c0c4586fdc25ae.jpg

and me jammin out on my parker fly.
YouTube - jammin out

if my stupid netbook had a cdrom drive i could insatll the software to make my Guitar Hero drum kit work thru it. hrmm i may have to whip out the old desktop after i clean it up..

and yes i have the midi to usb cable to do it

if my stupid netbook had a cdrom drive i could insatll the software to make my Guitar Hero drum kit work thru it. hrmm i may have to whip out the old desktop after i clean it up..

and yes i have the midi to usb cable to do it
Use PowerISO to rip the disc's image file, then load that onto the netbook. This will of course require a computer with an optical drive, and PowerISO. Might be easier to just borrow a USB optical drive for the install.

Frankly, it is Martha-Stewart-Queer that you noticed that...

It goes back to a few months ago when he said the same thing to me, so you just called B Martha-Stewart-Queer. :)

Ill be the HondaSwap roadie and groupie herder. I play the Saxaphone so yeah.... That doesn't really fit into the whole rock/metal plan does it? Id also be willing to make the mid night runs for Mad Dog's and mountains of nose candy.

haha sax? we could just write a ska song.

or hook a mic up to a distortion pedal. death metal saxaphone music. win.

Back