Bad Boyz II

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Awsome movie "non-spoiler" super short review

starts off with some action and we get the recap of what's happened over the past few years which is satire if I've ever seen it. follwed by lots of action, some drama, and a hughly hollywood ending wich insanely funny hummor here and there. Warning- this movie is not for the week of stomach, some of the scenes are just tastless humor and should be enjoyed for what it is, but it was made "zangy (sp)?" enough to keep it from being to rancy.

Prieveiws- Scary Movie 3 (actualy looks like they got there act together), this should be the best wayons movie since "Don't be a Menace"

- Swat (looks awsome)

EDIT- movie was 2.5 hrs long!!! and worth every second

Thanks for the heads up, The Scary Movie series is just plain awesome. I used to watch that shit like once every week and it just more funny every time.

Too bad I can't download movies with this 56gay, fuck. I am going to have to watch them in the movies or when they come out on dvd.

Milan

wow, yet another Martin Lawrence cop flick.....

two black cops get into a bunch of mis-adventures....

sounds original !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya man bad boys 2 was amazing, best movie ive seen since LOTR 2 towers.

just saw the movie, it was the shizzzzzznit...action packed and many laughs (huuuuusa) lol...most entertaining movie i have seen since....idk, but its damn good.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 20 2003, 12:52 PM
wow, yet another Martin Lawrence cop flick.....

two black cops get into a bunch of mis-adventures....

sounds original !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not like that, yeah it's a cop movie, yeah there black

But after seeing the movie I'm inclinded to say were looking at the next "lethal weapon". Smith already hinted there would be a third

Back