BAD SELLER!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok well i made a deal wit him and a second party on this. i sold my Bseries stuff to a buddy of mine for 650. to save paypal fees i had him just send the 650 to EG6 RACER 94 and he did
the kid got the money and paied for a ticket "he says" and after he shipped out the motor i would pay him the other half for 4 days the kid did not answer any of my call or my buddy's calls!!
we filled out the shippin forms, my buddy he got a deal on shippin the 2 motors mine to him and the h22 to me form a freind that owns a fright co.
so now we tied up paper work wit the fright co. hasseled wit the paypal and gettin the 650 back and the kid still dident have any nerve to as least call and tell me he decided ot backout of the deal!!!
now my buddy got his vaca pushed back and local guys around him mad cuz he had planes for my motor and stuff! and fucked up his freinds rep wit the fright co he owns!
and put me threw the hassel of pullin motors and packin my shit to ship out!!!! so watch out for this guy he is a 18year old punk that tryed to scame off this site!!!

i am still kinda happy on one part i found a better deal on a semi built h22 swap that is in the next town over i guess i should have looked localy first!! my mistake. and then i hope i can still stick to the deal sellin my B stuff to my boy that wated it in the first place and in the end all be happy!!!!

um since this is a forsale thread i guess i gotta post up sometin for sale to make Breal happy lol

for sale shift likege bushing kit new in box form enegry suspation for acura intergra!!!!!! make offers!!

and Brian i and gett you a discount card form D&D for just being the guy you are and makein this site!!!!! its shanes idea lol yell at him!!!!!!!!

and josh keep you comments outta here plese!!!!!

Wow... are you drunk or something? your typing has never been that bad.

When you're sober again, could you edit that? and sorry about your luck with this shit.

That's what you get when you try to duck Paypal fees.

Cut corners and this is what happens. What have we learned ?

sound like the dude from hackers mom.

And what did we learn in school today.

Revenge.

Ahh....did you meet someone special.

I love how she automatically knows its a girl...

How neat fucktard... you rip me off then get ripped off. I hope your shit falls apart.

haha par for the course. frank you truely are the epitome of a shitbag.

you disgrace all of us who actually enjoy the honda scene

Quoted post[/post]]
How neat fucktard... you rip me off then get ripped off. I hope your shit falls apart.
i love when people try to pull a fast one!

maybe the rest of the deal shoule have been droped befor you start talkin shit!

ok he has not recived the rest of his shit cuz he decided to file a clame to get his money back form paypal no way in hell am i goign to send him this shit and then he gets he money back form paypal and i get left wit a bill to pay paypal!!!!! no way man i told ya i will gladly refund all you money seen you send me back the shit i did send you and then be done so befor you start callin me a ripp off look what you tryin to do here rippin me off!!!!!

i think i agree wit Brian when he told me hondas= drama!!!!

and josh(hotrex) you are the biggest ripp off around wit you turbo shit if i rember corectly form your past but you dont see me runn my mouth about it to every one you try to sell shit to!
so why dont you act you age and GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

i have plently of vouches that will gladly tell you i delivered on all my deals and then were happy wit what they got!!! just ask and i will post a few of them up!

hey man... i think it was you that was GOING to make me a set of traction bars and then i would have let you sell them to the mirage community...

just so you know, i have a set in R&D right now with a close friend, and a sparked interest for 15 bars so far.... going to set up a group buy next week once i get a set on the mirage. like i said, they fit 93-01 :)

and i remember you said, noone would buy those. well, i wouldnt have asked if they didnt :)

Quoted post[/post]]
hey man... i think it was you that was GOING to make me a set of traction bars and then i would have let you sell them to the mirage community...

just so you know, i have a set in R&D right now with a close friend, and a sparked interest for 15 bars so far.... going to set up a group buy next week once i get a set on the mirage. like i said, they fit 93-01 :)

and i remember you said, noone would buy those. well, i wouldnt have asked if they didnt :)
i am sorry i think your are mistaking i dont dont know how to make trackin bars!! lol you must be think of some other person!!! :blink:

:huh: could anybody else not understand what's going on?? damn....go back to school and fuckin learn how to type.....

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah my bad i think it was hotrex.

you guys down there are all the same to me :p
ya i think you are rigth he dose that stuff!!

Quoted post[/post]]
None of these people should ever be dealt with. On either side, nothing but trouble.
wise ass if that all you good for? i never herd a good word out of you yet on any one's post!

Quoted post[/post]]
:huh: could anybody else not understand what's going on?? damn....go back to school and fuckin learn how to type.....
sory bout that but i never leared how to type in skool :p

Back