bahahahaha tube hoes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL what the hell man? B....shes so skinny, she could hide behind a lightpole

thats hot.

Lol, you are such a pedophile...lol. My gf is that skinny. It's nice, but she is kind of annoying me. My ex was way cooler, but she lost interest, and made herself busy...and she was 19. But she was very skinny too. My next girl must be at least supermodel status, and not bore me with her lack of intellect. I'll never go back to bigger women. It's all about toned bodies for me from here on out.

I definitely don't go for the big boobs anymore. Less boobs = less sweaty nastiness.

damn...im gonna have to wait till i get home to watch those...lol...im at work...:(

"My next girl must be at least supermodel status, and not bore me with her lack of intellect. I'll never go back to bigger women. It's all about toned bodies for me from here on out."

And thus begins Mike's very lonely remaining life, searching for shit that doesn't exist.

<---- been on that road for a while now...

there's not even a rest stop to take a shit in.

get off it before you get on it, or you'll end up like me.

Settle or Get Real ?

All a matter of perspective. someone has to settle for your (our) clown asses, so why fight it ?

lol. I've had a couple of good girlfriends; awesome girls, wrong time in our lives. It'll come. I want to have my cake and eat it too, dangit! I'm patient, and have plenty of time. If I get desperate, there is always myspace, lol!

I've actually met a couple guys on Myspace who weren't pervs but for the most part they usually are. I would have to say it helps when they don't ask for nude pix of me in the first sentence lol ;)

no wonder why none of the links worked.

:owned:" smilieid="36" class="inlineimg" />" smilieid="36" class="inlineimg" />"

wait...why the hell does owned say wned:" smilieid="36" class="inlineimg" />"???

edit again...owned again...fix ur site, B!!!

I've actually met a couple guys on Myspace who weren't pervs but for the most part they usually are. I would have to say it helps when they don't ask for nude pix of me in the first sentence lol ;)

heh yeah right. i dated a girl i met off myspace. sure she was hot but she was fucked in the head hardcore.

and im not talking about the oral sex she gave me all the time, either. xD

Back