bahahahahahahahahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 24 2004, 10:11 PM
i liked:

whats hydro lock? isnt that when ur car slides when its raining?

[post=381323]Quoted post[/post]​

thats emmay award winning material right there....

yes, i liked that line most too.

i seriously hope that was a joke... honestly. WHAT IS WITH NEON DRIVERS LATELY?

changing the oil by taking out the oil filter and starting it? and WASHING THEIR TB AND GETTING WATER IN IT... wtf

they should call them morons... not neons.

wtf are you doing on neons.org B? LOL

like my response? :p

Edit: I see why you signed up. got a friend with a neon. :)

I'm still wondering why no one suggested pulling out the spark plugs and turning over the motor a few times... No harm, no foul if he hadn't tried to crank it yet.

Hell, some even went so far as to suggest pulling the intake manifold, which would be a waste of time...

Morons.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Aug 25 2004, 01:56 AM
wtf are you doing on neons.org B? LOL

like my response? :p

Edit: I see why you signed up. got a friend with a neon. :)
[post=381400]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha yeah neonmike.... :lol:

and then... there's this fool who drives a neon where we live... well, his girlfriend lives here, so he's here all the time...

lowered rediculously, steelies, and some horrible exhaust that sounds like a dying giraffe. he has tons of stickers on it... i wonder if he's sponsored... hahaha

well, he's a moron too... i just think something is going around at Dodge dealerships infecting neon owners or something.... wtf.

Ever since they developed the PT Cruiser to use the Neon chassis/floorpan, the retardation has spread to the Neon. I'm a firm believer in that.

hahah man everytime i read that i bust out... I actually thought DaS had a brain in him until I read that... :lol:

Back