Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by jeffie7, May 2, 2004.
* The No Seatbelt.avi video was filmed by a dash mounted DriveCam camera.
* Frame 1 (ten seconds) shows the unbelted driver nodding off while behind the wheel.
* Frame 2 (four seconds) shows the driver losing control of the car.
* Frame 3 shows him being thrown out of his seat.
* Frame 4 (1-second) shows the driver thrown to the rear of the passenger compartment.
* Frame 5 (1-second) the driver's head shatters the window glass
* Frame 6 His head is ejected out the window.
While the outcome of the driver is unknown, it looks pretty bad. The reflexive straightening of his legs could be as a result of his head being crushed or decapitated.
al;ways wear your seat belt.
he wouldn't have had a scratch on him if he had it on
way to go A-HOLE!!!
He lived, walked away...
Fuck the seatbelt. I wear mine, but that situation wouldn't have happened if he didn't fall asleep. He needs to drink coffee, and wear a seatbelt. :sleep:
he shoulda had both hands on the steering wheel too. what a dumbass.
that was funny
well not to him of course.
yea... if you fall asleep, wearing your seatbelt or not... you're gonna crash. haha.
I remember seeing this video on stileproject a while back. It is sort of hard to watch. Makes me super glad my mom engrained wearing a seatbelt in my psyche during my childhood. It is to the point where i dont even notice that i put it on anymore
i dont move my car without a seatbelt on .... just not comfortable without it
Yep, I posted this a few months ago.
Separate names with a comma.