banned a bunch of people today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I'm tired of stupid antics on the board. I'm tired of people thinking they can talk shit to my staff, about the site, or to me directly and get away with it. I have banned by name, email, and dynamic IP with a x.x.x.* feature, for those on dsl and the likes who get a rotating IP tor the trailing digit. If I see yo back, you will be gone again. Don't ask me, don't say you didn't mean it, don't say your sorry. Fuck you. i dont want you on my site.

4 gone in the past hour. Test me mother fuckers.

most of you guys are cool. its the 5-10 people who come in here and provide nothing but drama and deregotory statements to the site that annoy everyone and end up getting locked, over and over again...

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Aug 10 2003, 08:04 PM
*sits in the corner and cries hoping he's not next*

:worthy: to pissedoffsol

hahaha... more like

bj.gif

hello? okay, i'm still here...b, should we start calling you god? since you do have the power to take away our lives in a second...

yeah things have been a bit wild here. What happened to the good old day when ALLJDM had his pic of the day, I would ask wils A$$ stupid turbo questions, and B still thought LS/T was the wave of the future.

Ahhhhhh the memories

ban that fucker machine. He made a derrogatory thread alluding to the fact that Locohonkey was gay cuz he drove an all-trac. That fucker never has anything good to contribute (Machine).

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 10 2003, 11:57 PM
ban that (EXPLETIVE REMOVED) machine. He made a derrogatory thread alluding to the fact that Locohonkey was gay cuz he drove an all-trac. That (EXPLETIVE REMOVED) never has anything good to contribute (Machine).

:rolleyes: I say you ban this (EXPLETIVE REMOVED)!!

j/k
I say ban away B their has been the slight smell of burning rice around some of the forums lately.

Originally posted by h82w8+Aug 11 2003, 12:07 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Aug 10 2003, 11:57 PM
ban that (EXPLETIVE REMOVED) machine.  He made a derrogatory thread alluding to the fact that Locohonkey was gay cuz he drove an all-trac.  That (EXPLETIVE REMOVED) never has anything good to contribute (Machine).

:rolleyes: I say you ban this (EXPLETIVE REMOVED)!!

j/k
I say ban away B their has been the slight smell of burning rice around some of the forums lately.

SHUT THE FUCK UP N00B
:newbie:

he's already been banned. he was 2 of the 4 (had 2 names)

Back