banned from honda-tech??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Error
User Banned

"dood, first off h-t sucks go to http://www.hondaswap.com and second dont ask shit here..cept it is fi related" Well then get the fuck out.

» Go Back

thats the msg i got from logging in today. i cant look at any threads, post anything...H-T SUCKS MY NUTS!!

So you're saying that you did nothing to be banned for over there? Be truthful now... ;)

i typed this

"dood, first off h-t sucks go to http://www.hondaswap.com and second dont ask shit here..cept it is fi related" Well then get the fuck out.

thats it, i was just stating the facts. hondaswap kicks the crap out of h-t. I only posted there under 50 times.

So you slam the board you're on and then tell someone to go to our site because H-T sucks? Of course you got banned... don't word it like that to people when you want to refer them- it makes us look bad too.

CSi.com won't even approve my membership. I guess they heard I was comin'!
:lol:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 26 2003, 02:52 AM
i typed this

thats it, i was just stating the facts. hondaswap kicks the crap out of h-t. I only posted there under 50 times.

I would say that's a bannable offense. And your English skills suck too. In which of their forums did make this statement in? General Discussion and Debate? Where underneath the title it says "Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner. Keep discussion meaningful and in accordance with the Terms of Service". I think that you failed that dude. <_<

And while I find HS to be a better board, they do have lots more members over there. Define "kick the crap out of" please. I do hope that you were just meaning that this board is more enjoyable. Fighting is for kids... and last Sunday the two boards had a nice combined meet in CT. So don't drag us into this...

Btw, that's a lousy way to up the membership here. You could have just behaved yourself and had a simple HS link in your sig. I'm a member of several boards because each one has a different strength and personality.

I am on both clubsi and honda-tech, actually I am just a new member of there and for some reason they won't let me post more than 5 posts per day which is stupid as fuck.

but yeah, that is enough to get banned over there.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 26 2003, 12:29 PM
I am on... honda-tech, actually I am just a new member of there and for some reason they won't let me post more than 5 posts per day which is stupid as fuck.

That is some restriction which gets lifted after maybe a month I think. It just prevents troublemakers from other boards registering and making a nuisance of themselves. Between that and the delayed registration at ClubSi, they figure that new real contributing members would be willing to wait for full privileges to post, while hotheaded trolls wouldn't. It's a cool-down period that everyone has to now go through. *shrug*

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 26 2003, 08:18 AM-->
Seany-izzle
@Sep 26 2003, 02:52 AM
i typed this

thats it, i was just stating the facts.  hondaswap kicks the crap out of h-t.  I only posted there under 50 times.

I would say that's a bannable offense. And your English skills suck too. In which of their forums did make this statement in? General Discussion and Debate? Where underneath the title it says "Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner. Keep discussion meaningful and in accordance with the Terms of Service". I think that you failed that dude. <_<

And while I find HS to be a better board, they do have lots more members over there. Define "kick the crap out of" please. I do hope that you were just meaning that this board is more enjoyable. Fighting is for kids... and last Sunday the two boards had a nice combined meet in CT. So don't drag us into this...

Btw, that's a lousy way to up the membership here. You could have just behaved yourself and had a simple HS link in your sig. I'm a member of several boards because each one has a different strength and personality.

you got a pic? :D

wow, i dont remember doing that or this. i think i was drunk when i did both. not an excuse, well kida but its 98% the truth. sorry to all hs members that feel as though i am making this site bad, sorry B. i didnt mean to make hs look bad. im not dragging anyone into this. but i will stand by what i say, hs is better than ht

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 26 2003, 08:18 AM

Yeah, do that and we'll ban you here as well. There's no reason to bring friction between Honda-Tech and HondaSwap. I'm a member on HT, and it's a wonderful source of information too. Don't antagonize them.

Tony, chill. There's a picture on the board somewhere. Go find it. :lmao:

Back