Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maybe there is an amazon online deal you can buy both together.

I would say that BF has a better game play of COD series for the most part. You have real bullet drop, make a standing building fall to the ground and no 2 games are ever alike. I dont think you can say that about COD series. The only thing you cuss about in the COD series is either "what the hell, did I just get knife," and " are you freaking kidding me, I know I shot that guy first." haha. BF its like, you have to have a gameplan in order to get a good K/D ratio and work together with bigger squads, etc.

But Vietnam is a good solid add-on, although BFBC3 will probabaly be the game to get this year!! :D

BF its like, you have to have a gameplan in order to get a good K/D ratio and work together with bigger squads, etc.

I think that's why I actually enjoy CoD more, because I'm more the "lone wolf" type. I'd rather just hop in to a free-for-all and kick everyone's ass rather then come up with a game plan and do my specific role.

That's just me though, absolutely nothing wrong with the BF games...

Glyde. Brutal, That place is really good for buying older games and even newer ones at like 20% of the cost you'd pay anywhere else...

mw2>>>>>bo

/threadjack

:werd: I used one of my free 48 hour trial cards just so I could get on Tuesday night and played some MW2. I missed my Intervention, a lot.

Glyde. Brutal, That place is really good for buying older games and even newer ones at like 20% of the cost you'd pay anywhere else...

Nice, I'll have to check that out...
:werd: I used one of my free 48 hour trial cards just so I could get on Tuesday night and played some MW2. I missed my Intervention, a lot.

I did the same thing recently and I ended up going back to BO. I like MW2, but I can't consistently do well at it. I do better much more frequently on BO, don't really know why...

dirty cod threadjacking basterds:nutkick: lol

anyone seen a new game called Breach?
i think the cod and bf fans will like
but its an indy game in its infancy so its alittle glitchy yet
ill post a vid later

Back